04.24.14
2848/p10569927_2272.jpg

Faculty

EDITH OLDERSHAW . . . . . . . . . . Principal and Sixth
VERL HUBBARD . . . . . . . . . . Fifth
AGNES LADINE . . . . . . . . . . Third and Fourth
ELMA NELSON . . . . . . . . . . First and Second
EMMA LINDBERG . . . . . . . . . . Kindergarten (one-half day)

In 1920 the East Ward Grade School was constructed and is today a splendid example of a modern brick and concrete fireproof school building.  It is large enough and has enough reserve rooms to care admirably for the children of the east side for many years to come.  The front has been carefully landscaped so that it gives a most pleasing effect and yet the maximum of play ground space has been retained for the children.  The site is on a block of ground just west of old Fort Sidney Reservation, the old Cheyenne County court house being at one time located in the north east corner of the present school ground.